Both at the Yachana Lodge & Yachana Training Center Hotel-School our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive travel service, providing all that is required to ensure you a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
Following is our list of complimentary services and services for extra cost.
- Unlimited ozonized safe drinking water
- WiFi around lodge and in cabins
- Access to cell & conventional phone for emergency contact
- Laundry – wash and dry only
- Back-up generator assuring 24 hour electricity service
- Hot and cold running water in cabins
- Restaurant/Bar serving 3 meals a day
- Use of our rain ponchos and boots
- Transportation from Coca to the lodge
- Experiences unique and memorable to the area
Additional services at added cost
- Specialized birding and naturalist guide
- Surface transportation via private car from/to main cities in Ecuador
- Support for groups, conventions, meetings [maximum 32 beds]
- Guide/translator French, German, Italian, other [please ask]
- Coordination for voluntary activities
- Flights Quito to El Coca [return]
Special Dietary Needs
The Chef at Yachana Lodge and the kitchener of the Yachana Training Center Hotel-School understand and are sensitive to the fact that some guests require special meals because of food allergies, gluten free, vegan or vegetarian dietary needs.
Our kitchens are prepared to accommodate special dietary needs.
Please let us know when you make reservations so that we are prepared and purchase the necessary ingredients in advance so that we may best accommodate your needs upon your arrival.
Some examples of local foods we prepare in response to dietary needs include : humitas [steamed fresh corn cakes], llapingachos without cheese/meat [yucca or potato cakes], oatmeal, steamed fresh vegetables, crepes de chocho [corn crepes], fruits and salads.