Jungle view cabins are either in a block of four [some with adjoining doors] or two stand-alone cabins.
These large cabins are incorporated into the jungle on elevated wooden platforms.
Built with special attention to the jungle topography here guests enjoy gorgeous views of the flora and fauna from private balconies while relaxing in locally made hammocks.
These cabins also provide for more easy accessibility to the accommodations for people with limited mobility and still offer all the features and amenities of the river view cabins.
It is recommended that guests with limited mobility request to stay in the jungle view cabins if they are available.
- Approximately 320 sq. ft. in dimension
- Queen or Twin beds
- Reading lamp and bedside table
- Screened windows with privacy curtains
- Private Balcony with hammock
- Private tiled baths with solar-heated hot water
- Reading chair
- Biodegradable soap and shampoo
- Daily room service
- Fresh towels every other day; unless requested daily
- Ceiling fan
Yachana Lodge located on a hill overlooking the Napo River. Beautiful cabins where jungle sounds are the last thing you hear at night, and the first thing you hear when you wake up in the morning.